Sunday, August 31, 2008

THE SOUNDBITE GENERATION

The end of the species is near. Folks actually believe other folks who write about what other folks does, did, did not or will do. Folks actually read every lines from some other folks who writes about folks making statutory declaration. Folks actually follow every oaths that is taken by folks who respond to oaths made by some more other folks. Folks will read every new lines from some folks now that some folks have their lines interrupted. These same folks will continue dishing out lines to the other folks who will post them same lines to others who write about what other folks does, did, did not or will do. These same folks believe some folks are history. These same folks also believe some folks will make history.


a song for folks who gets excited with every soundbite

Gonna lose my way tomorrow,
gonna give away my car.
I'd take you along with me,
but you would not go so far.
Don't see what I do not want to see,
you don't hear what I don't say.
Won't be what I don't want to be,
I continue in my way.

Don't see, see, see where I'm goin',
Don't see, see, see where I'm goin',
Don't see, see, see where I'm goin' to,
I don't want to.

Everyday I see the mornin' come on in the same old way.
I tell myself tomorrow brings me things I would not dream today.

DON'T BELIEVE THE LIE

No comments: